The gallery opened in February 1994 with the exhibition Dadamaino Morellet Uecker.
The gallery joins the international contemporary artistic debate presenting artists of different generations, alternating Italians and foreigners, in order to both create a dialogue and allow comparisons.
The exhibitions are conceived directly by the artists in close relationship with the gallery space and the gallery develops a first market activity, being a point of reference for the international market.
On the occasion of each exhibition a bilingual catalogue is published with a critical essay from renowned scholars, illustrations of the works displayed in the gallery, a bio-bibliography.
Furthermore, the gallery is invited by Museums, Foundations and public Institutions, both in Italy and abroad, to cooperate in the realization of monographic or group exhibitions of the artists that it represents and it is a point of reference for directors, curators.
The gallery represents the estate of Mario Nigro (1917-1992), Rodolfo Aricò (1930-2002) and Carlo Ciussi (1930-2012).
Since 1994 the gallery has participated at most important international Art Fairs.
Rodolfo Aricò, Gianni Asdrubali, Francesco Candeloro, Nicola Carrino, Enrico Castellani, Alan Charlton, Carlo Ciussi, Gianni Colombo, Dadamaino, Riccardo De Marchi, Lesley Foxcroft, Bernard Frize, Riccardo Guarneri, Willi Kopf, Igino Legnaghi, John McCracken, François Morellet, Mario Nigro, Georg Karl Pfahler, Pino Pinelli, Bruno Querci, Ulrich Rückriem, Nelio Sonego, Mauro Staccioli, Niele Toroni, David Tremlett, Antonio Trotta, Günter Umberg, Grazia Varisco, Michel Verjux, Rudi Wach